1.National Bomb Data Centre:
- Its a nodal agency for covering all facets of bombing incidents in India.
- Headed by Colonel of Indian Army Corps of Engineers on deputation, designated as Director NBDC
- Established in 1988 and further its role is redefined in 2000
- It was assigned to monitoring,recording and analyzing all the bombing incidents in India.
- It also records and analyses all the bombing incidents across the world to gain expertise in bombing and related incidents and to counter any such incidents and to share information with related security agencies.